Programme cell-death ligand (PD-L1 SP263) immunohistochemistry is a predictive qualitative assay to identify patients who are most likely to respond to specific immunotherapies by identifying:
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients eligible for treatment with IMFINZI® (durvalumab)
- NSCLC patients eligible for treatment with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab)
- Non-squamous NSCLC patients most likely to benefit from OPDIVO® (nivolumab)
- NSCLC patients eligible for treatment with LIBTAYO® (cemiplimab)
- NSCLC patients eligible for treatment with TECENTRIQ® (atezolizumab)
Therapy and associated indication:
The assay is intended for identifying patients who may benefit from therapy as shown above. Please refer to the respective drug labelling for clinical recommendations pertaining to PD-L1 expression.